October 23, 2010

Va La Gallery




Let me just start off by saying that Va La Vineyard is a wonderful place. The atmosphere is both vibrant and friendly, its family run which I love. The upstairs gallery is beautiful, and looks out onto the vineyard.
Having my first solo show there went very well, the opening was filled with good friends and good wine. I stayed throughout the opening, which I usually do, but the thing that stuck out was that most everyone that arrived also stayed, making themselves at home. I was especially impressed when it was closing time and everyone and slowly moved onto the porch, to admire the grapes, that the staff told us we were welcome to stay as long as we like in the backyard. I truly loved having my paintings in such a warm environment.


No comments:

Post a Comment